Got this link over email:
It is a new book that discusses the legacy of Abrhamic religions and answers questions such as:
- Why do we believe in the the things expounded by religions such as Islam, Christianity, or Judaism?
- What are the consequences of living according to all the holy laws in the Torah, the Bible and Koran?
- Do these holy laws, and the texts of the Torah, Bible and Koran promote subjugation of women, or even worse, violence against women?
- Do the texts of the Torah, Bible and Koran really promote peace, love, and tolerance?
- Does God hate us?
- How can people experience apparently paranormal perceptions such as the “light experience”, the “tunnel experience”, or the ability to “see” the human aura as depicted in mediaeval paintings?
- Is the paranormal as revealed by prophecy and miracles real, or only a fantasy?
- Are near death experiences proof of a life after death?
- Are out-of-body experiences proof of the reality of the human soul?
- Is there any proof that we have an immaterial soul? What are the properties of the human soul?
- Is there a life after death where the evil are tormented for eternity, and the pious are rewarded in heaven as the Bible and Koran tell us?
- Why would you want to go to the heaven promised by the Bible and Koran?
- What do you expect during a life after death in heaven?
- The triad of true immortality.
The book is available online for free. Go to the site and click on “Free Book.”
Here is an interesting article by the same author.